austinirene's photos | Statigram - Instagram Web Viewer

11.17.2009

2012, Neko Case and books

If you haven't heard of this artist look her up:
Neko Case
I've listened to three of her albums now and of the three I like "Middle Cyclone" the best.
She's kind of country, blues-y, indie, alternative...I think she's great. Check check it out. "I'm an Animal" is a great song.

Part two of the Twilight saga comes out this week in the states I guess and I'm missing it! boo hoo! hahaha...oh teenage-vampire-warewolf-love-stories how I love thee.

I need a good book to read. The last amazing one I read was "A Thousand Splendid Suns" and it was a masterpiece of contemporary literature. I was blown away. It's kind of hard to find english books down here. I could try reading a crazy novel in spanish but with my skills it'd take me three years to get through one chapter probably.

Does anyone know if the world is going to end in 2012? I need to know because if it's going to end I might as well do as much traveling now before everything worth seeing is blown to pieces. We've done our fair share of speculating down here in Santiago, but we have yet to come up with any concrete facts on the matter. Maybe I'll sit down one day and surf the black hole they call "internet" and dig up some decent conspiracy theories about the issue.

I really hope the world doesn't end in two years. I have a lot of living to do.

t-minus three weeks of school left.

un beso.

No comments:

Post a Comment