austinirene's photos | Statigram - Instagram Web Viewer

1.24.2010

Second Week of School

First week of school went fairly well. Classes seem promising and professors seem intelligent. I'm glad to be in school again. I love college. New notebooks and books. Surrounded by semi-intelligent people. Smell of snow in the quad.
All that jazz.

Second week of school should be fun. I'm always a little nervous the first week, and then the second one comes and I'm like "okay, you got this."

So...as I start to work on my "multi-media journalism project" I should be posting more intelligent, more interesting blogs. About a local "all ages art and music initiative" called the Holland Project.

I'm swabbing my nose with Listerine (as instructed by my dad, who heard this fun flu-fighting tip from my cousin Emily) and it's working! Keeping the winter sniffles at bay one nose swab at a time!

besos!

No comments:

Post a Comment