austinirene's photos | Statigram - Instagram Web Viewer

7.04.2012

#america #usa #freedom

Happy Fourth of July! 
Today I took an adventure to Red Lodge, MT about an hour away from Billings. Gorgeous drive, likea postcard the whole way there. It's the cutest town at the foot of the Beartooths. There were a ton of people of all shapes and sizes celebrating Freedom. I ate ice cream and pizza, bought some rocks and people watched and I was as sober as the sky is blue. No BudLites or PBR for me this Fourth, and that's ok. Instead I just completed my 10th day in a row of hot yoga and I feel awesome. Sexi almost. Watch out boys. 

Anyway, I finished the day with hamburgers and stories at 105 Clark Ave and a bike ride in the sunset. 

Here are some pictures from the day. 









No comments:

Post a Comment